CALLING ALL SUPER PARENTS!
At Little MVRS, we’re inspired to deliver a youth-focused movement to inspire kids, teens and families to live a healthy, active lifestyle. Each child has a unique way of learning and growing in a creative setting, where they can embrace limitless ideas and reveal their unlimited potential. Little MVRS provides a high-quality, safe, inclusive and engaged childcare service to allow you to focus on your fitness goals without interruption. Our team are all certified in CPR and First Aid and have experience not only in childcare but also play-based learning. With books, games and fitness-related toys to keep them learning and having fun, you’ll have peace of mind knowing your littles are in good hands.
LITTLE MVRS IS TEMPORARILY UNAVAILABLE
Little MVRS childminding services is temporarily unavailable at this time.
We look forward to welcoming your little ones back when it is safe to do so.
*Note – there is no GST on childminding services
per child for each 75-minute time slot
bi-weekly per child
HOW IT WORKS
To secure a spot for your kiddos, simply visit us at reception, and we’ll gladly book you a spot. From there, drop off your little ones at Little MVRS and focus on your fitness game while your child plays.
At Little MVRS, we strive to create the best possible environment for your little ones to grow and have fun. To ensure that your child has the best experience, kindly review the following rules:
• Bigs may not leave the club while their littles are in our care
• Temperature checks will be conducted prior to entering
• Littles who show symptoms of illness will not be allowed in
• Littles are not required to wear masks
• Littles must be signed out of Little MVRS by the same person who signed them in
• Visits are limited to 75 minutes
• Littles are not allowed in the locker rooms, Group Fitness studio or on the gym floor
• Bigs will be paged to Little MVRS if their little is missin’ them too much
• If your little needs changing, a club member will page you to visit Little MVRS
• Soothers, bottles, sippy cups, and comfort items are permitted, however, must be labelled
• Snacks, strollers and toys from home are not permitted
• Clean indoor shoes or socks are required
• Little MVRS reserves the right to remove a child perceived to pose a danger to themselves or others and must be picked up immediately upon request
• Little MVRS may refuse service if rules are not followed or if, in its sole discretion, it determines it is in the best interest of Little MVRS and its clients to do so
• Little MVRS reserves the right to call Emergency Services (ambulance) at the member’s cost if it determines, in its sole discretion, that such action is required
• Little MVRS privileges may be revoked if a member does not pick up their child on time (i.e. before closing)
• Management is not responsible for members’ property or their children’s property being lost, stolen, or damaged in Little MVRS or on GYMVMT premises
The above rules are subject to change without notice.
We appreciate your understanding and look forward to starting our little journey with your kids.
To book a class download the GYMVMT App*
*Use your GYMVMT/HER GYMVMT scan-tag barcode as the username and password to access the App portal.