As part of our team, you’ll have the opportunity to make a real difference in people’s lives every day. At the same time, you’ll be part of a passionate group of fitness leaders who know what it takes to succeed and continue to shape the future of the fitness industry.
We want YOU to bring your expertise to our growing team. If you are a natural leader with initiative, have a positive demeanor and a winning attitude, and most importantly, want to make a difference in fitness, we want to hear from you!
Your Talents and Your Attitude
- Come and be part of a dynamic community!
- You have a mindset that embraces both personal and professional progress and want to be part of a high performing team that value human connections.
- You are up for a challenge and have the flexibility and eagerness to thrive in a fast-paced, ever-evolving environment.
- You are passionate, positive and detail oriented.
- Building relationships is your superpower, collaboration a strength and motivating others a gift!
- You prosper in a collaborative role interfacing with multiple stakeholders within different levels of an organization.
- You are results driven, leading, motivating, coaching, educating, and developing diverse teams to achieve performance goals.
- You thrive on achieving individual and team sales goals.
- You are committed to a culture that celebrates diversity, equity and inclusion and values giving back to the community.
- You are a strong listener with the ability to empathize and solve complex problems while demonstrating diplomacy in all interactions.
- You communicate with ease, agility, conciseness, and clarity.
- You manage through adversity with tact and business acumen.
- You have strong analytical skills, and you choose data over belief.
- You are consistent and dependable and commit to your schedule.
- You have a desire to continually learn and apply new knowledge.
Qualifications & Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field plus related work experience, or equivalent or Diploma in a related field plus related work experience, preferred
- Solid decision-making and problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proven success in achieving monthly KPI’s and quotas
- Demonstrate a high degree of professionalism, confidentiality, and integrity
- Must be willing to develop and train into a General Manager role
- Able to work flexible hours such as days, evenings, and weekends, as well as on special promotional events.