We’re dead set on helping our members get obsessed with fitness, because we know that when you eat right and work out regularly you become your best self. Our top-tier team is here to train, inspire, and challenge your journey, every step of the way. Reach your personal bests and beyond with 45 and 60 minute options to suit every budget and goal.
Power Up With A Pro
Ever try a personal trainer? When you commit to working with one of our fearless pros, you’re not waving a white flag—you’re being accountable to your health. That’s a super cool thing to do for yourself.
All of our personal trainers are registered exercise professionals, and our in-house continuing education programs ensures our trainers are on the leading edge of current trends and research.
Whether you’re seeking a total body transformation, rehabilitation from an injury or want to level up your fitness game, we have personal training subscriptions to fit every need and every budget. With our 45 and 60 minute training programs, you’re guaranteed access to personalized fitness and lifestyle coaching, support, encouragement and accountability, one-on-one, small group, team training, and so much more.
Smash Your Targets, Disobey Your Fears
You can achieve your goals and change your life with our certified professionals with you every step of the way. Why should you hit up a personal trainer?
90% of people who achieve their fitness goals participate in professionally-led programming.
- Motivation and accountability
- Keeps you committed and on a regular schedule
- Helps you achieve results faster with increased frequency and intensity
- Adds enjoyment to your workouts
- Gives you a higher-level of fitness education with every session
- Improves sport performance
- Accelerates injury rehabilitation
- Provides basic nutritional guidance
1 Week, No obligation gym pass
Let’s face it, most people prefer to try before they buy. At GYMVMT, we’re pleased to offer a no obligation 7-day trial membership to experience the GYMVMT difference. If you’re unsure which gym is near you, please see locations and mapping below.
- Tour of the facility
- Seven consecutive day access to all GYMVMT Gyms
- Access to 150+ Group Fitness classes
- Three Cardio Resistance Training sessions
- Access to amenities
* Amenities vary by location and are subject to change. Some amenities may require payment to use. Please speak with reception for complete details. For local residents only.