GYMVMT/HER GYMVMT operates fitness facilities across Alberta in Calgary and Edmonton. Together, we are inspiring a new movement by innovating and re-energizing the fitness experience.
As part of our team, you’ll have the opportunity to make a real difference in people’s lives every day. At the same time, you’ll be part of a passionate group of fitness leaders who know what it takes to succeed and continue to shape the future of the fitness industry.
We want YOU to bring your expertise to our growing team. If you have initiative, a positive demeanor, and a winning attitude, and most importantly, want to make a difference in fitness, we want to hear from you!
Why GYMVMT/HER GYMVMT
- Competitive compensation package
- Competitive benefits package including health and dental coverage.
- Access to Employee and Family Assistance Program (EFAP)
- Vacation and PST (Personal Sick Time)
- Complimentary gym membership for you and a friend or family member
- Employee discounts on fitness services
- Professional development opportunities
- Community involvement and philanthropy.
Your Talents and Your Attitude
Come and be part of a dynamic community!
- You have a mindset that embraces both personal and professional progress and want to be part of a high performing team that values human connections.
- You are up for a challenge and have the flexibility and eagerness to thrive in a fast-paced, ever-evolving environment.
- You are focused on providing professional and courteous service.
- You are organized and take pride in following directions and completing tasks.
- You are results driven with a desire to assist when needed.
- You are self-motivated and can easily adapt to working within a team or independently.
- You have a positive attitude and enjoy human interaction.
- Muti-tasking is your superpower, your attention to detail a strength, and your ability to prioritize a gift!
- You have a sense of urgency while staying calm and not making others feel rushed.
- You communicate with ease, agility, conciseness, and clarity.
- You value discretion, confidentiality, and integrity.
- You are consistent and dependable.
Qualifications & Requirements
- Custodial experience an asset.
- High school diploma or equivalent, an asset.
Conditions of Employment
Successful applicants must provide proof of qualifications.
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest and resumes. Please note, only those candidates chosen to proceed through the selection process will be contacted. No phone calls please.