GYMVMT/HER GYMVMT operates fitness facilities across Alberta in Calgary and Edmonton. Together, we are inspiring a new movement by innovating and re-energizing the fitness experience.
As part of our team, you’ll have the opportunity to make a real difference in people’s lives every day. At the same time, you’ll be part of a passionate group of fitness leaders who know what it takes to succeed and continue to shape the future of the fitness industry.
We want YOU to bring your expertise to our growing team. If you have initiative, a positive demeanor, and a winning attitude, and most importantly, want to make a difference in fitness, we want to hear from you!
Why GYMVMT/HER GYMVMT
- Competitive compensation package
- Competitive benefits package including health and dental coverage.
- Access to Employee and Family Assistance Program (EFAP)
- Vacation and PST (Personal Sick Time)
- Complimentary gym membership for you and a friend or family member
- Employee discounts on fitness services
- Professional development opportunities
- Community involvement and philanthropy.
Your Talents and Your Attitude
Come and be part of a dynamic community!
- You have a mindset that embraces both personal and professional progress and want to be part of a high performing team that values human connections.
- You are up for a challenge and have the flexibility and eagerness to thrive in a fast-paced, ever-evolving environment.
- You are heavily focused on providing professional and courteous assistance to management, colleagues, members, and visitors.
- You have strong organizational skills with an emphasis on reasonable and positive outcomes.
- You are a strong listener with the ability to empathize and problem solve while demonstrating diplomacy in all interactions.
- You are a high energy, positive team member with a passion for helping others in their health and wellness journey.
- You are committed to a culture that celebrates diversity, equity and inclusion and values giving back to the community.
- You have a deep desire to be strong for life with an upbeat, positive attitude and an ability to approach people and drive them to become their strongest.
- You are results driven with a desire to assist when needed.
- You communicate with ease, agility, conciseness, and clarity.
- Building relationships is your superpower, collaboration a strength and having initiative a gift!
- Muti-tasking is intuitive.
- You are self-motivated and can easily adapt to working within a team or independently.
- You are consistent and dependable and committed to your schedule.
- Social media and technology are second nature.
- You have a desire to continually learn and apply new knowledge.
Qualifications & Requirements
- High school diploma or GED, an asset.
- Prior related customer service or receptionist experience, an asset.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Experience with administrative and clerical procedures.
Conditions of Employment
Successful applicants must provide proof of qualifications.
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest and resumes. Please note, only those candidates chosen to proceed through the selection process will be contacted. No phone calls please.