GYMVMT/HER GYMVMT operates fitness facilities across Alberta in Calgary and Edmonton. Together, we are inspiring a new movement by innovating and re-energizing the fitness experience.
As part of our team, you’ll have the opportunity to make a real difference in people’s lives every day. At the same time, you’ll be part of a passionate group of fitness leaders who know what it takes to succeed and continue to shape the future of the fitness industry.
We want YOU to bring your expertise to our growing team. If you have initiative, a positive demeanor, and a winning attitude, and most importantly, want to make a difference in fitness, we want to hear from you!
Why GYMVMT/HER GYMVMT
- Competitive compensation package
- Competitive benefits package including health and dental coverage.
- Access to Employee and Family Assistance Program (EFAP)
- Vacation and PST (Personal Sick Time)
- Complimentary gym membership for you and a friend or family member
- Employee discounts on fitness services
- Professional development opportunities
- Community involvement and philanthropy.
Your Talents and Your Attitude
Come and be part of a dynamic community!
- You want to be part of a high performing team that values human connections.
- You are focused on providing courteous and friendly service.
- You are a strong listener with the ability to empathize and problem solve with patience and diplomacy.
- You are organized and thrive on planning activities with positive outcomes.
- You are self-motivated and can easily adapt to working within a team or independently.
- You have a positive attitude and thrive on human interaction, especially children.
- Safety is your mantra and your ability to observe your superpower!
- You communicate with ease, agility, conciseness, and clarity.
- Helping others is a way of life, and compassion is intuitive.
- You are proactive and require no supervision.
- Motivating others is a daily activity.
- Working with children makes you smile!
- You value discretion, confidentiality, and integrity.
- You are consistent and dependable.
Qualifications & Requirements
- 1+ years’ experience in the Child Care industry.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Post-secondary education, an asset.
- Red Cross Babysitting Certificate or equivalent, an asset.
- Current Infant/Child CPR Certification, an asset
- A proven track record or successful Child Care.
- Must provide a favorable vulnerable sector check (Calgary Police)
Conditions of Employment
Successful applicants must provide proof of qualifications.
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest and resumes. Please note, only those candidates chosen to proceed through the selection process will be contacted. No phone calls please.